Controls & Accessories
Air Relief’s TurboLogix
The TurboLogix is Air Relief’s latest compressor control product. Standard features include start/stop sequencing, compressor surge control, motor overload protection and typical operational protection. The TurboLogix offers historical data trending and event logging to aid the user in troubleshooting, machine setup and tuning. Based on standard Allen-Bradley PLC hardware and a large user friendly color operator interface, makes the TurboLogix the best choice for complete machine control and protection.
- NEMA 4X enclosures
- Special enclosures (sizes and materials)
- Outdoor service kits with heaters and sunshades
- 12” and 15” operator interfaces upgrades
- ControlLogix PLC upgrades
- SLC 500 system upgrades
- Multiple PLC Platform Support (Modbus, GE, Etc.)
- Ancillary device starters, contactors and power disconnects
- Uninterruptable power supplies
- Circuit breaker control and interfaces
- Z-Purge systems
- Special communication interfaces
The SmartAir Master can intelligently control up to 12 compressors of any combination, fixed or variable speed, and will reduce energy consumption by tightening the network pressure to the smallest possible band, keeping off load running to the absolute minimum.
- Profile Programming
- System Demand Control
- Data logging
The extremely user-friendly and fully self explanatory large colour graphics display with touch screen gives you a quick overview of the compressed air supply and connected compressors at any time.
The SmartAir Master displays useful information such as;
- Network pressure, pressure range and compressed air consumption.
- Individual status display of each compressor connected.
- Fault and warning messages for each compressor are listed along with the exact time and date in plain text in the fault memory.
- Network pressure and volumetric flow diagrams can be accessed.
- Bar charts of operating and load hours for every individual compressor.
- Up to 17 different language settings are available.